Thursday, July 9, 2009

IT'S PARTY TIME!


My club is having a party! It excists 5 years today, so we have lot's of things going on! Tonight there was another ScrapOnLine and this was the card I've made for the members... It was lot's of fun and the cards the members made with all the hints I gave , were just beautifull!

Offcourse I had to use one of my favorite Gorjuss girls, and I've colored her with my derwent pencils... The flowers were punched out and I have used a background stamp on the flowers so it gets a different look. I saw that idea ->here<-

And a couple of my team members had made some party sketches, so the members of the club were treated every day with one sketch... these 2 were the ones I've made!



******************************************




I hope you like them too and if you have made a card with one of these sketches please let me know so I can take a look on your blog!!
Het is feest op de club en vanavond was het weer een SOL avond... het bovenste kaartje had ik voorbereid en het was weer super gezellig!! Ook hebben een aantal team leden sketches gemaakt en bedacht zodat de leden elke dag een 'kadootje'krijgen. deze 2 heb ik tot nu toe laten zien.
Hugs Tiets xx

8 comments:

  1. Leuke kaartjes Tiets! En hier ook nog gefeliciteerd met het 5-jarig bestaan van de club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je kaartjes zijn erg leuk.
    Het was vanavond een gezellige boel.

    Groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards as always are just stunning. My fav has to be the gorjuss girl, like you it is one of my favorite images, and my favorite colour way, so definatly a winner with me, also really love the flowers you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous cards!!! Love them all. Your sketch is lovely, I might have a go at it and let you know, thanks for sharing it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your club's 5th anniversary! Any chance of it being on english? Your cards are simply gorgeous and the flowers always stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je kaarten zijn prachtig Tiets, zo ook je sketches, erg leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. de kaartjes zijn super hoor tiets net als het feest op de club

    groetjes Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gefeliciteerd Tiets met de club. Ik vind het heel jammer dat ik niet mee kan doen, want als ik het zo lees is het heel gezellig allemaal. Je kaartjes zien er ook weer super uit. liefs Paula.

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je langs bent geweest en een reactie plaatst hoor, dank je wel en tot gauw weer!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message on my blog! Tiets xx