Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 18-Kathy's sketch

Goodmorning everybody here another challenge at the Sugar Bowl! This time we had a great sketch form Kathy and the "please Include"options is buttons!

To be in with a chance of winning the complete new set of 8 Xmas Manga Stamps[preview on the Sugar Nellie blog soon]you will have to follow the sketch and include the option!!



I've used another image from the homegrown autumn kit. They are just gorgeous!!
I'm not sure of the papers I've used I thought they were from bobunny.
I've colored with my derwent pencils.
I hope you will join in this challenge and don't forget to at the Sugar Bowl Blog for more DT Inspiration!!
I wish you a nice thursday!
**************************
Alweer een nieuwe uitdaging op het Sugar Bowl blog en deze keer kun je de 8 X-mas Manga stempels winnen! Wowwww en die zijn me toch geweldig! Dus doe mee en maak een kaart met de sketch van Kathy en gebruik knopen op je kaart! Kijk voor meer inspiratie ->hier<-
Ik heb een stempel gebruikt van de nieuwe Homegrown Autumn kit. Ik vind ze zo geweldig!!
Een fijne dag allemaal en tot vanavond op de club voor weer een nieuwe SOL!

19 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Tiets. I adore these new autumn SN stamps.
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauwie Tiets wat een dotje je kaartje en wat een geweldige stempel.

    groetjes Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tiets this is stunning! I love the colour scheme it is so striking! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Tiets. I love the colours you have used.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geweldig Tiets wat een schitterend kaartje .

    groetjes Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een prachtige kaart Tiets! mooie kleuren ook.
    Groetjes Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Tiets,

    Wat een lief kaartje is dit weer geworden,en wat een schattig stempeltje zeg!

    Groetjes Eef

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! I love the image! Great papers and lovely embellishments.

    Have a great day, Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een geweldige kaart. Echt mooi!

    Groetjes, Loes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtige kaart Tiets en zo mooi al in die herfstkleuren!
    Er staat iets op mijn blog voor je...
    http://kreamiek.blogspot.com/

    Groetjes, Annemiek

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous Tiets...looks like a fab sketch I must go take a look...I LOVE these colours! bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tiets, this is so adorable. I love that big bow. I think this is one fabulous set of stamps too! Hugs, dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Tiets, These new stamps are so aorable I will have to stop by Funky kits and let them fall into my basket. lol
    Hugs
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab stamp Tiets, nice colouring, I like the image. LG Andy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Je kaartje is prachtig Tiets. Ik heb helaas de SOL moeten missen, de volgende keer dan maar weer.
    Groetjes van Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  16. WAt een mooie kaart weer!!

    Groetjes Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, wonderful Home grown image and I love those papers too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Tiets!! The colors are so pretty and love this image as well!! Really pretty card and always so well put together!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is gorgeous!! I love the colours and the image!!

    P.S I was in paper boutique in Elgin at the weekend, I got to see some of your cards! They are even more stunning in real life, I feel inspired to try making a card out of 2 envelopes. Thanks for all your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je langs bent geweest en een reactie plaatst hoor, dank je wel en tot gauw weer!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message on my blog! Tiets xx